Auctioneer - improvement

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Auctioneer - improvement

Hello ppl :)

here i come with one suggestion you might like, or to be specific, players will like it even more :)

i suggest that we implement some restrictions on auctions.
      eg, if you win auction, you can not participate in next (let's say) 2 auctions.
      reason why i suggest this, is to give chance to some smaller players, in some cases big players tend to bid, and overbid small players few auctions in a row,
      and 2nd reason for implementation is, there are some players who do not like to looses, and if someone bids more than they do, they start bashing small players..

i think this is not mayor change, but it could make few players happy with it :)
    • Well... I'm kind of a liberal minded type of guy so my first reaction is.. no.

However, at some point I like this idea.

To answer your reasons

I'm not a big fan of reason 2. But I played in universe 35.org And there they bashed your def with ther rip fleet if you spyd them. And they really made it a lot of players very hard to play and grow. So I understand your point but.. I think it's part of the game. You earn something nice and in return your name is published. It's just like making a crash and post it on the forum.

But reason one is a lot better. I hate it when I see the same guy win 10 times in a row. It's always the same guys who win. Give the others a chance too is a good idea. Not only small players but just.. "other" players in general.

So in conclusion I like it. It certainly could help prevent some frustration. haha.

I can haz Super Cheap

Team Manager: OGame.se
      Game Admin: OGame.us
      GO: OGame.dk
    • Liked the idea +1

Not only small players but also some higher ranked players like me can't participate in auctions :P
      I sometimes open the auction and see that some guy has bid millions of res on a simple Item and I have to say "What the hell ?!!" 8|
      There has to be some limit for example 2 Items per day or something.
    • LOL but sometimes I overbid too.

I mean... sometimes it's better too overbid and have a booster than bid without. You both have losses but with the booster you can cover the difference of your overbid (a) I do that when I got sick of those silly acutions (a) I have top 5 economy so I like to control it. But when that rule will be implemented I dont have to do that anymore hehe
      I can haz Super Cheap

Team Manager: OGame.se
      Game Admin: OGame.us
      GO: OGame.dk