Paying DM to swap Unis

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Paying DM to swap Unis

Hello , i would like to propose the idea of using DM to swap unis , i play in uni 1 and its full of blue v mode accounts and is getting hard trying to find targets , personally i would like to play in an ACS uni to make it more fun . When the unis merged i think uni 1 was only an exodus uni and didnt get the chance to change and would have liked too. This proposed DM move would only allow moving to uni of same speed but would enable ACS if so desired . Im not sure how much work is involved but if its a paying feature im sure its possible ??

cheers
    • I suggest you create an new account in the universe where you want to play :P

We do not want players with 10M points moving to an universe where the top players have far less points.
      I just do not like your suggestion ...If you would like to play an ACS universe, you create an account there, it is that simple :pinch:
    • Noot wrote:

I suggest you create an new account in the universe where you want to play
      No thanks i would rather stop playing than start over ...

Noot wrote:

We do not want players with 10M points moving to an universe where the top players have far less points.
      I just do not like your suggestion ...If you would like to play an ACS universe, you create an account there, it is that simple
      Yes i understand that point im not suggesting a move to a new uni with smaller players maybe the other merged uni that has acs enabled , its not as ' simple ' as you say , the game is dieing very fast now and without changes the end is comming .....
    • I like the idea but with a few observations/questions:

- the account to be moved must not be superior in points /fleet to the top100 average in destination universe.
      - how often, how frequent the move can be done?
      - can the the player return to his old universe if he finds out it wasn't a good decision?

main advantages i can see:
      - sometime player gets bored of old enemies /friends in old uni, by moving to a similar strength universe he might enjoy a change, a jump to unknown
      - Nobody really wants to start over again in an already established universe ,
      - this can bring some more excitement on both sides: player that moves and the receiving universe

Disadvantages
      The issue about a very strong player joining a fresh universe is a problem indeed as we all know that a ferocious fleeter can do real damage and accelerate the depopulation process, occurring in all universes but who can say if he will win over or be defeated by his new universe adversaries . After the last merges there was a already a mix of very old accounts with relative new ones.
    • well in answering your questions valent i would like to say that the limits to where you could move to ie , being same speed uni really limits down the options , in which case would be unis that have already undergone the merge .

how often can be done well i guess thats down to the process needed and the player wanting to pay i guess . but again i can only see maybe 1 different uni due to the differences .

And yes but would have to pay again to return back .
    • And why dont make it free only the first time we use it(per year)? And if you want make it more times in a year, you have to pay DM per extra swap. And the prize of this extra swap would increase per time that we use it. So, the limitation of this swap is the DM that we wanna spend.

Of suggestions implemented by GF like:
      Deconstruction Time Needed
      This post have already been reported

The post was edited 2 times, last by Raszagal88 ().

• Complicated because besides teri said that seeing the lifetime of the server. Well developed and get an account go to a new universe is not fair. I think the bill has its origin and should remain clear that there problems of lack of movement in the universe, but it must be a collective and not an isolated case.

Board Admin & Representative OGame Brazil