Cr converter by GameForge.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cr converter by GameForge.

You see in every community different converters by third parties. Now with the last update the converters don't work and you see mostly screwed up cr reports on the boards. Maybe it is an idea for GF to make a converter that is linked with battle reports? An extra button in the cr report to convert it directly so it is ready for the boards. When there is a next update, we don't have to worry that the third party converters do not work correctly.
    • I think this will be a nice "service". A converter, written in German and English, which can be translated to every language by Origin and it's Localization members.
      This is only some work at the beginning, the updates aren't that big, I guess.

+1
    • I have a better idea.
      Let GF provide the CR in xml-format also. Then they can change the layout of the CR every update, but the xml-code should still be the same.
      just create a button to show the CR in xml-format so you can copy/paste it to the converter. The converter can parse the xml-code and create a CR ready to post on a board.
      Then the converters also only need different languages for the output, because the xml-code will be the same for all communities.

The xmlcode will only change if there will be a new ship or defense. But that should be easy to change in the converter, because it will be a new item in the xmlcode.
    • PitA wrote:

I have a better idea.
      Let GF provide the CR in xml-format also. Then they can change the layout of the CR every update, but the xml-code should still be the same.
      just create a button to show the CR in xml-format so you can copy/paste it to the converter. The converter can parse the xml-code and create a CR ready to post on a board.
      Then the converters also only need different languages for the output, because the xml-code will be the same for all communities.

The xmlcode will only change if there will be a new ship or defense. But that should be easy to change in the converter, because it will be a new item in the xmlcode.

PitA you nailed it :D
      Awesome idea !

+ 10000000