Noob protection change

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Noob protection change

Hey Orgin.
      One of the users on the danish board asked me to bring his question here.
      I'm not the author of it - just the delivery guy. - Slyngel

--
      My point is to make it fair and even for all in the same categories of points.

The fact that a strong player can phalanx people in noob protection, without being able to use for anything, except giving one of the players in noob protection an advantage, i think its a bit unfair.

Gameforce have cut off any other help from strong players - the fact that strong players can't hold their fleet at a player in noob protection no matter if he is in the same ally or is on buddylist, only if he dares to go into outlaw mode.

Now that we have stated that there is no help from strong players there shouldn't be any help in form of phalanxing others under noob protection with the purpose to help another under the point limit.

The noobs are able to get help to expose every detail the other noob is doing but the other noob can't get help - seems unlogic.

What does a strong player need that phalanx of a noob to? except giving an advantage to one of the parts in noobs protection
      My suggestion is to let them under 50k points have their own fight - since a strong player can't just hold for protection anymore.

So either you give strong players the ability to hold their fleet at a planet with noob protection or you remove the ability for strong players to phalanx noobs - there is really no reason that they are able to do so.

A point is also, how many people under noob protection have a moon with a phalanx on it.

- krumme.