Be able to reject transports from other users (OGame.ES Sugg)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Be able to reject transports from other users (OGame.ES Sugg)

Sometimes, users with lower points than us send resources to involve us in a pushing ban (at least this is quite common in ES comm).
      The suggestion is about the implementation of a system to reject a transport coming from another user, in order to avoid this kind of behaviour.
    • The idea is quite good actually, but it doesn´t completely solve the problem.
      Imagine: You are trading with a higher ranked player. You send him your resources first (or they do at least arrive earlier). From that point on you continue rejecting his transport to you. Result is the same: pushing.
      Maybe this can be detected with GO tools, I have no idea actually. If that is possible, I like the idea.

It musn´t be a pop-up. I think it has to be possible in a similar way as canceling your own missions.
      The only thing we have to make sure is that the return time of the fleet keeps the same. Otherwise someone else can kinda decide at what time my fleet is returning. I prefer to decide myself :P (eg If someone rejects your transport the mission continues, but the resources won´t be delivered.)
    • It could create more problems that it solves.

Example : I see a transport between two players. I attempt to attack the player who receives money, because I know that the player that carry the res is not connected. Result > the player attacked refuses the transport and... I take nothing.

Actually, you've just to send res to your game operator, open a ticket and the player is banned. Its easy !
    • I also like the idea!

When trading with some people, i say "send this to my moon until 23:00" and I see the transport arriving at 4:00 am, the other player is off, and causes me lot of trouble. Rejecting the transport would solve that problem.

This idea may also be expanded offering the option of rejecting ACS defend missions (so you can actually choose the other 4 players that will defend your planet)
    • Good day. I'm from RU board.
      I also think that it is good idea.
      But I have some addition.
      A couple of days ago, one of our members of the forum suggested: Make possible turn off transport at all in the game settings.

P.S. Sorry for my English