honorable points for fighting against pirates.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It would be interesting to correlate expedition events with honor ranks :
      for example,
      emperor never to meet aliens and pirates while he keeps the rank
      Star lord not to meet aliens , the rest as usual

bandits and the lower ranks ( bandit lord, bandit king) to have a 75% more chances to meet aliens and pirates
      I think in this way all the players will pay more attention with honor points
    • than you have to send combat ships to get points, you will get more losses, less income from expedition

for me expeditions are well balanced (for >5mio) right now.

the suggestion about giving dishonorable players increased chance to get bad events i personally cant live with. those players will most likely suffer more than the get from. but they could fight back to positive without being nice at all. honorable pts should be earned and not given for free .
    • honorable pts should be earned and not given for free

+1 with this, definitely...

Ubuntu's suggestion to link expedition's results with honor ranking is interesting too (for the emperor at least). There shouldn't be side effects on the balance of the game, and it would reward the players who play fair. But I wonder if it is a good idea to penalize bandits more (increased chances of aliens / pirates / less loot) ?
    • NusaDua wrote:

honorable pts should be earned and not given for free

+1 with this, definitely...

Ubuntu's suggestion to link expedition's results with honor ranking is interesting too (for the emperor at least). There shouldn't be side effects on the balance of the game, and it would reward the players who play fair. But I wonder if it is a good idea to penalize bandits more (increased chances of aliens / pirates / less loot) ?

I like that point of view of this idea.
      For fair play reward and for bandits punishment.