Add options to change galaxy view browsing

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Add options to change galaxy view browsing

I would love to see a toggle to allow the behavior to change when you page up and down.

- Move to next/previous system (as it does now)
      - Move to next/previous system that is occupied by anything
      - Move to next/previous system that is occupied by anyone not I, v, n or b (or provide checkbox for each)
      - And perhaps a filter when paging to exclude anyone in the above rules lower than rank XXX.... ie, if X=200, don't stop on a system if it only contains players with rank lower than 200.

Maybe link it to Commander which is quickly becoming useless.
      - RSS feed was nice, now broken
      - Empire view isn't really handy in dead unis when you're not prone to leaving things hanging around
      - Queuing great for a new uni, not really useful once builds take a few days at a time
      - One click probes of moons, non-GF sanctioned scripts are available for this and I hear of many using it through the grapevine

If you want to keep people buying Commander, please fix whats broken and continue to add new features. I've had commander running in one uni for 3 years straight but don't think I will renew again. I stopped using it in the other uni I play after the RD broke RSS.
    • I agree!
      The Commander should bring more benefits, because if nobody else will use it!
      At the beginning of a universe he is very good due to list-building, now for more advanced players and older universes is not used. I do not say benefits exaggerated, but more useful things that help. An example would be a function of galaxy tools, such as seeing the location of planets at least of his fellow alliance, among other things like that.

Board Admin & Representative OGame Brazil