online for "Friends"

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• online for "Friends"

Good Day. I’m new Mod on RU Board in suggestions. Sorry for my English, I’m not good in it. But I want tale about some suggestion that we have.
      So first:

Make possible to disable for some friends online showing and the opportunity to stand in defense (It can be manipulated separately. For example, turn off only the opportunity to stand in defense or only online or both).

Some details:
      "Friends" for whom all of features turned off - Honor can be collected. (So In this case, we have not a friend, we have only contact)
      If one of your friends disables the some function it’s turned off for both, and player is notified about this. The enabling is occurs if both players turn on.

Why it is necessary: "Friends" could use as a list of contacts. For example, to mark trading partners for more convenient searching, or some good people, who are pleasant to talk, but that are from another alliance. It would be good, if it will be possible to make some comments in this list. ( 1-2 links )

I hope, that soon second suggestion will be posted.

Edit:
      Sorry, I found a similar theme.
      Friend list without status, for commercial friends

So I think my topic can be closed... ;(