Ship Upgrade: Heavy Fighter

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ship Upgrade: Heavy Fighter

This suggestion is dependant on another suggestion. If Starcrusher comes into Ogame, then this upgrade should be considered to regain balance on the board.

New Ship Upgrade: Heavy Fighter

A suggestion to make the Heavy Fighter more useful and interesting, promoting strategic use of ships at the same time. Basically the Heavy Fighter would stay the same, but it would get a strong upgrade once Plasma Technology level 10 is reached. This would keep the beginning of the new universes as is, while making the Heavy Fighter something to think about later in the game.

The Upgrade:
    "When Plasmatechnology level 10 is reached, Heavy Fighters are supplied with guided plasma torpedoes that wreak havoc among heavier ships."

The Heavy Fighter then gains:

Rapid Fire against Destroyer - 2 ( 4, if Starcrusher doesn't exist)
    Rapid Fire against Bomber - 6 ( 8, if Starcrusher doesn't exist)
    Rapid Fire against Starcrusher - 8
  • hf have been the strongest ship before the BCs but now they kinda suck but i still like them to farm low defended ppl.
    but when i can't attack low defended ppl anymore with the new newb protection (which MAY no happen but i think that i will lose many targets) the are worthless. to expensive for fodder and to weak as fodder...