UniverseView - 2.2.0

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• UniverseView - 2.2.0

Update 2.2.0

Userscript development will stop from now on, when you want new updates in the future you'll have to install the Chrome, Opera Next or Firefox extension.

The update will be live in within the next hour !

• New => Full universe view in the Player Spreading feature, read more
    • New => Favourite targets, read more
    • New => Calculate Moon destruction, read more
    • New => Firefox Mobile support (some feature can be slow)
    • Polish => Buttons Placement
    • Polish => Quicksearch refactoring
    • Polish => Tooltips (own implementation instead of Tipped)

Feedback is always welcome ! You can contact me via my website or this board

Grtz,
    War
  • Hi Waarsalk,

i like your new version and ofc the new features, but there are still some small missbehaviours:
    1. button placement:

• adjust the "favourite target"- button (same height like Tutorial-button)
      • commonly replace the officer status bar (moved to the right althought the quicksearch and player spreading feature is disabled)
      • use a bigger and adjusted image for the player spreading icon if quicksearch is disabled
      • if possible please replace the disk-icon from the userscript "OGame Redesign: Galaxy Go" or implement this small feature into your extension ! ;)

2. player spreading usability

• the functionality for player with a very long name is not given. please fix it
      • maybe add an "highlight-button" next to the galaxy colour field, so you can invert the given galaxy colour if you hover over this icon. If you use several colours for some different player then there are some dark and some light colours. some can be seen very good with an dark background colour but for some other player a light background colour would be better...
  • Hi,

First of all, thanks for the feedback !

The spreading button is indeed misplaced when you turn off quicksearch! That'll be fixed in the next release.
    The Favourite target button is perfectly aligned on my screen, i could look higher because its shape and color is different than the tutorial button, which browser do you use and which script ? (extension in chrome, ff, or userscript )

Yeah i see the problem that the disc icon is above my text.
    The problem here is that i can't take in count every other script that interferes with mine.
    I'm already trying my best to not interfere with just antigame.
    This feature is that you can save a solar system, right ?
    Well my script does something slightly different, my Favourite target feature stores planet coordinates and not systems.

The long name problem in the playerspreading is also a nasty bug, didn't have it myself yet, thanks for noticing me, it'll be fixed in the next release.

The inversion of the chosen galaxy color is a pretty nice idea, so that the contrast against darker colors will be better when you hover it.
    Could you add that as a suggestion on this forum ?

Grtz,
    Warsaalk
  • fl00ri wrote:

adjust the "favourite target"- button (same height like Tutorial-button)

Tested it and they are perfectly aligned :)

fl00ri wrote:

commonly replace the officer status bar (moved to the right althought the quicksearch and player spreading feature is disabled)

Fixed in next version

fl00ri wrote:

use a bigger and adjusted image for the player spreading icon if quicksearch is disabled

Maybe i'll do this in a later version

fl00ri wrote:

the functionality for player with a very long name is not given. please fix it

Fixed in next version