Defence Statistics

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Defence Statistics

Most wanted Suggestion from US ..

The statistics page can be searched by overall points, fleet, and research. Why not add another subdivision for defence? It would give the turtles a place to compete, a way for fleeters to isolate the "biggest" turtle, etc.
    • I'd like to know which player type asks for this.

PS: Don't tell me "Deffer". What I mean are details like overall points. Defense + Fleet or Defense + Mines or only Defense. Placing in the universe. How old the universe is. Something like that.
    • I don't like this idea, because I believe that every player who wants to become a turtle has to lay low and try to stay unnoticed as long as he can. With defence statistics it would be impossible.
      You can move and hide your fleet, but you can't hide your defence.
      Life? Don't talk to me about life...
    • I liked this idea when I first read it but can see both sides. As far as something to be proud of which most stats are to start with, players who use defenses as a large part of their game style then it would go over very well. On the flip side, those who like busting turtles would for sure us this as a way to locate and target turtled planets, this could cause some to not want to play anymore...Only way I could see it truely working is if each player had a option to allow his defenses to show up on stat page.